AMAZONIA|Site Info
Main Forum
Help bump our recruit threads.
Please post in our recruit threads to bump them up in each MMO. Our old Forum can be found here.
Page
of 2

FFXIV: ARR - Server(World) List

12 replies
270 posts
+16 Cheers!
[Phalanx]
I make this thread for fun only and a bit discussion about what server we will play later.

There are no accurate data yet about unofficial server but we will find it soon.
I don't think SE will create official server since they want to make it balance.

I haven't found a lot of information for this so, I'll update it soon I get the data that I need.
We currently have a plan to play on Behemoth but that can change depend on something.

!Our deadline is about 1 - 1.5 week (July 29) before Open Beta, because we need to start advertising!

I only list NA Server since we will only play on that.

- Adamantoise
- Behemoth -> unofficial RP, minor Oceanic
- Cactuar
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Gilgamesh -> official reddit , unofficial RP, LGBT
- Goblin
- Leviathan -> minor reddit, PVP?, gamefaqs
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Ultros -> /vg/

Here's the unofficial (someone) data about how many people played on each server.
If you have some information about what server it is, please post it here, I really appreciate it. Thank you.
Posted Jul 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 25, 13
0  Cheers!
270 posts
+16 Cheers!
[Phalanx]
The easiest to determine is Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh is the winner on reddit poll so it will become a majority reddit player.
It also says that it will become an unofficial RP server according to Hydaelyn Roleplayers Commission.
Also some LGBT player will use Gilgamesh as a base.

I do think Gilgamesh will be flooded and will become the most full server on NA.
Posted Jul 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 19, 13
0  Cheers!
270 posts
+16 Cheers!
[Phalanx]
The second one will be Behemoth.

Behemoth will also win a majority poll as an unofficial RP server by beta forum poster.
It also become Oceania community NA Base since majority of them will play on Tornberry JP.

Also one of the most populated server will be.
Posted Jul 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 19, 13
0  Cheers!
166 posts
+24 Cheers!
[S - AMZ]
Hmmm i mean we did decide on Behemoth and like you said Gilgamesh will probably be full like none other, but the bigger question is do we want to be on the same server as the reddit guilds, or go where the Na base for Oceanic people would be on?
terasignature.jpg
Posted Jul 20, 13
0  Cheers!
270 posts
+16 Cheers!
[Phalanx]
That's depend on our sisters, I prefer to follow the majority of the voice and open for other possibility.
So... tell me all in your thought about it. I still gathering the info but seems other servers like Adamantoise, Cactuar, and Coeurl aren't really famous for anything.
Posted Jul 20, 13 · OP
0  Cheers!
166 posts
+24 Cheers!
[S - AMZ]
i really haven't dealt very much with the Reddit guilds except for during Tera Beta, they really weren't all talkative at all. but i mean the two i see would be best is Behemoth, and Gilgamesh
terasignature.jpg
Posted Jul 20, 13
0  Cheers!
270 posts
+16 Cheers!
[Phalanx]
I didn't know anything about reddit group in game but judging from the infos I think reddit is one of biggest influential group in game.
The one who pull RPC and LGBT group to stay on Gilgamesh, that's just my prediction.

I see at least three servers have a personality, the other one is Leviathan, I will see it soon.
Posted Jul 20, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 20, 13
0  Cheers!
166 posts
+24 Cheers!
[S - AMZ]
Well i know that Leviathan is where the exiles are going to be going, I don't mind friendly completion, but i don't know if they would take it that way but yea i would say those three
terasignature.jpg
Posted Jul 20, 13
0  Cheers!
270 posts
+16 Cheers!
[Phalanx]
Ok, I'll keep it in mind :p good to know
Posted Jul 20, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 20, 13
0  Cheers!
18 posts
+5 Cheers!
Untagged users
One thing to factor in is the likelihood of server merges down the road, should populations start to decline. Usually being on the bigger target server means less chance of dealing with name change issues and such. Of course, that's not set in stone. When SWTOR went through the process it was based on character level.

As for me, having just come on board, I'll go where the group goes. One thing I would like to know is what time zone and times do you mostly play? My biggest problem is usually matching times. I'm Eastern time zone. During the week, I'm usually on early evening and don't stay on late due to having to get up early for work. Weekends generally are more flexible, but late can be difficult even then.
Posted Jul 20, 13 · Last edited Jul 20, 13
+1  Cheers!
 Cheers!
Page
of 2
Announcement of